Windy Twilley

Yarn keeps me from opening fire.

2.01.2007

What do you get when the Diamante meets the Pedicure Sock in a Parisian cafe, and they proceed to make sweet, sweet music?

The Diamante Pedicure Sock (goo-goo, ga-ga)


I knitted this with an unidentified hand-dyed sock-weight yarn that I received as a Secret Santa gift, along with some size 1 dpns. I liked the idea of the pedicure sock, but wanted something that would show off the yarn.

As in the Diamante pattern, I started at the toe, with a k2, p2 ribbing for five rows. Then I started the (very easy, very pretty) pattern. I'd never knit a toe-up sock, and I can't say that I like it better or worse than top-down. I'm bisocksual.

Here she is, on my foot:


That toenail polish? It's "I'm Not Really A Waitress," by OPI. It's my favorite red.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOve love LOVE the socks, perfect hybrid of the patterns. Thanks so much for sharing.

BTW, that's also my fave red polish, and I'm laughing mu butt off at "bisocksual"

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the sock is cool and all, but id really just like to stick those toes in my mouth

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home