Windy Twilley

Yarn keeps me from opening fire.

11.13.2006

A Whole New World
or, An Old World Made New


After much deliberation, and not a few doses of liquid confidence, we decided to move the family to Tallahassee, Florida. I took a job as a paralegal with a law firm, and started September 25. Todd and Tyler didn't arrive until November 1.

The five or so weeks in between were extraordinarily difficult, but I learned a lot about myself, and how I behave when I'm alone. I am still a homebody. I am still hesitant to venture out alone. However, when I'm alone I eat healthy, exercise, and generally take better care of myself.

But gosh, I'm glad to have my boys back. I just didn't feel whole without them.



Tyler likes Tallahassee. He seems totally comfortable with the move, the new location, everything. He's my little Zen master.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

gud

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home